The request for a replacement diploma must be made in writing by the graduate and include:
graduate's full name, as it was at time of graduation, degree,
major(s) and date of birth.
This information will be verified with our records, Commencement Program, Application for Graduation, etc.
- The original diploma
- A $20.00 payment for the diploma replacement
- The graduate's written signature
- The address of where to send the diploma
- The replacement diploma will be issued using the name as on the original diploma, unless we are provided with a government issued document (e.g. copy driver's license, passport, court order) properly indicating the name change.
- The diploma will be issued in the current format and with the signatures of current University officials.
- It can take four to six weeks for receipt of the replacement diploma and additional time for processing at ONU and mailing.
The check should be made out to Ohio Northern University, and it
should be sent with the other information listed above to:
Office of the Registrar
Ohio Northern University
Ada, OH 45810
There is no such thing as a Copy of a Diploma, The Only diploma is the one presented at the time of graduation.
If you require any further information, please contact us at 419-772-2029.