You are here
- To obtain a foundation in legal reasoning, analysis and writing.
- To obtain a thorough understanding of the structures and policies of the law.
- To gain a broad and general understanding of how the law and legal institutions evolve and operate.
- To gain an awareness of the limits of law and how lawyers can contribute beyond the boundaries of the profession.
- BAR EXAM. The Bar Exam measures all of the learning objectives. The Bar Exam is administered two times per year in each state.
- EVALUATION OF WRITING PORTFOLIO. The Writing Portfolio measures all objectives. Two writing samples are collected during the first year of law school. A third is collected during the last year of law school.
- LAW SCHOOL SURVEY OF STUDENT ENGAGEMENT. The Law School Survey of Student Engagement is used as an indirect measure of all objectives. Administered annually.
- PLACEMENT RATES. Placement rates are indicators of the success of the College of Law in all objectives.
Results from National or State Measures
See the Fact Book for results from the Ohio Bar Exam.
Annual Reports on the Assessment of Student Learning
Follow the links below to view the full text of the reports for each academic year.