1. Assess individual and community needs for health education
2. Implement school and community health services into a comprehensive school health-education program
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of health-education programs
4. Act as a resource person for health education
5. Be proficient at instructional planning
6. Employ effective and creative teaching methods and strategies
7. Employ positive interpersonal skills
The use of the PRAXIS EXAMINATION and EVALUATION OF THE STUDENT TEACHING EXPERIENCE.
Praxis examination measured the following health education learning objectives: No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5. Evaluation of the student teaching experience measured the following health education learning objectives: No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5, No. 6 and No. 7.
Annual Reports on the Assessment of Student Learning
Follow the links below to view the full text of the reports for each academic year.
Lehr Memorial Room: 204
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.