1. Develop critical thinking and analytical ability
2. Critique dramatic and theatrical content
3. Practice and reproduce precise techniques pertaining to their focus area
4. Appraise and identify the roles of theater in society
5. Appraise self as a theatre artist and design an effective and appropriate marketing strategy for the individual in the present field
6. Relate how the current world and national events influence the human experience and translate to artistic expression
7. Communicate the universal and historic tradition of depicting the human experience through the production process
The evaluation of the SENIOR CAPSTONE EXPERIENCE is utilized to determine the degree to which students have obtained the learning objectives for the major.
The department utilizes an ALUMNI SURVEY as an assessment measurement tool.
The evaluation of the INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE is utilized to determine the degree to which students have obtained the learning objectives for the major.
Annual Reports on the Assessment of Student Learning
Follow the links below to view the full text of the reports for each academic year.
Lehr Memorial Room: 204
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.