1. Knowledge of public-relations history and context
2. Knowledge of public-relations theory
3. Knowledge of public-relationsresearch methods
4. Development of presentation skills
5. Development of writing skills
6. Development of professional relationships and network
7. Ability to conduct formative and summative research
8. Ability to apply public-relations and communication theory
9. Ability to analyze public-relations cases
The evaluation of the SENIOR CAPSTONE EXPERIENCE is utilized to determine the degree to which students have obtained the learning objectives for the major.
The department utilizes an ALUMNI SURVEY as an assessment measurement tool.
Annual Reports on the Assessment of Student Learning
Follow the links below to view the full text of the reports for each academic year.
Lehr Memorial Room: 204
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.