- Possess well-rounded entry-level skills
- Understand the different segments of the sports and recreation industry
- Recognize the relationship that exists between sport and various elements of society
- Understand the basic business structure of sport and recreation
- Recognize basic problems facing managers of sport and recreation facilities
- Employ positive interpersonal skills
- Gain valuable practical experience under professional supervision
- INTERNSHIP/PRACTICUM EVALUATIONS
- EVALUATION OF CAPSTONE PRESENTATIONS
All sport management students complete an internship prior to graduation. Students are assessed upon completion of their internship by their preceptor, using a standardized rubric. Students give a presentation of their internship experience. (All learning objectives)
Sport Management students serve in each of three practicum experiences during fall, winter and spring quarters. (Learning objectives one, two, four, five, six, seven)
Annual Reports on the Assessment of Student Learning
Follow the links below to view the full text of the reports for each academic year.
Lehr Memorial Room: 204
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.