- Graduates will be grounded in management theory and practice.
- Graduates will be able to apply management theory and practice in solving organizational problems; they will be able to apply the same skills in the context of broader social problems.
- Graduates will be capable of conducting business-related research and contributing in a constructive way to managerial problem solving.
- Graduates will be able to work well with others and with a demonstrated appreciation of individual differences and sensitivity to diversity.
- Graduates will be capable of highly professional written and oral communication.
ETS®-MAJOR FIELD TEST
EVALUATION OF CAPSTONE EXPERIENCE
EVALUATION OF EXPERIENTIAL EXPERIENCE (INTERNSHIP, ETC.)
CROSS-CULTURAL ADAPTABILITY INVENTORY
MOCK INTERVIEW DAY EVALUATION
Results from National or State Measures
See the Fact Book for results from the ETS® Major Field Test.
Annual Reports on the Assessment of Student Learning
Follow the links below to view the full text of the reports for each academic year.
Lehr Memorial Room: 204
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.