Instructions for Web Time Entry - Log into Self-Service Banner
- Once on the Self-Service Banner select the "Employee Services" button
- In the Employee Services Screen, you will find "Timesheet."
- Select Timesheet, and choose the job in which you wish to enter your hours.
- Once you have chosen the proper position, you will then be at the screen for entering hours.
- Find the date that you worked, Select "Enter Hours."
- Once you select enter hours you can enter the hours for that day.
- After entering your hours, click "save."
- The hours are then saved to your account.
- (If you need to edit those hours you can go back in and change them at any time.)
- Once you have completed the pay period (for list of pay periods, see "Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule" below), you MUST hit the "Submit" button.
- You CANNOT submit your hours until all hours for the entire pay period are entered.
- You MUST submit your hours no later then 11:59 p.m. on the pay-period deadline (for list of deadlines, see "Bi-Weekly Pay Schedule" below).
- If you do not submit your hours for approval by the deadline, you will have to wait for the following pay period to get paid.
Please contact the Office of Human Resources at extension 2013 if you have any questions.
Connect with ONU: