You are here
Student Employment Resources
The Office of Human Resources’ role in the Student Employment process will focus on employment paperwork compliance, supervisory training, and employment training for the student worker. Our goal is to ensure that each student worker and university department are following employment regulations set by the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Labor, and all federal, state, and local tax authorities.
The Office of Human Resources will be the main contact for the following:
- Department supervisors and/or approvers
- Students (regarding employment paperwork)
- Communicating & tracking student employee work-study eligibility
- Receive all Web Time Entry form submissions from hiring departments
- Process the Web Time Entry requests once it has been cross referenced with the students work-study eligibility
- Communicate with the departmental supervisor and/or approver after processing Web Time Entry submissions to inform them of the student's eligibility to begin working
- Provide required training to all departmental supervisors and/or approvers who will be hiring, training, and approving student employee time sheets
- Contact and assist students with proper employment paperwork
ALL resources for the student employment process will be provided to supervisors and/or approvers by accessing the Human Resources Moodle site at:
Constant communication between the departmental supervisors and/or approvers is crucial to successfully accomplish a seamless student employment process.
Click here for instructions on how to log into the Human Resources Moodle site.