You are here
2011-Ohio Pharmacy Law Update for ONU Alumni Cleveland
Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011
4277 West 150th St.
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
Reception for alumni and friends
Update on the college from Dr. Jon Sprague dean of the Raabe College of Pharmacy
Continuing Education Program presented by Dr. Donnie Sullivan
RSVP by Oct. 7th, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note Cleveland Pharmacy CE in subject line) or by calling 419-772-2727
1) List DEA requirements on prescribing controlled substances for maintenance or detoxification
2) Discuss the requirements of faxed prescriptions including controlled substances
3) Discuss the requirements when dispensing generic drugs including prescriptions written DAW.
4) Discuss the recordkeeping requirements when dispensing prescriptions
5) Discuss the procedures when prescription drugs are lost or stolen
6) Discuss recent changes to Ohio pharmacy law and how they impact the practice of Pharmacy in Ohio
Ohio Northern University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The program is acceptable for Ohio Jurisprudence. This knowledge-based program is acceptable for 0.1 CEU’s. UAN 0048-0000-11-040-L03-P. Please allow 4-6 weeks for Statements of Credit to be issued. There is no fee for this program.