- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Pharmacy
- Academic Affairs
- Capital Leadership Award
- The Writing Center
- Course Evaluations (courseval)
- Heterick Memorial Library
- Honors Day
- Honors Program
- Lecture Series
- Study Abroad
- Summer Academic and Honors Institute
- Center for Democratic Governance and Rule of Law
- Elements of Excellence
You are here
The Writing Center
To prepare for your appointment:
- Schedule ahead of your deadline
- Be ready to review and discuss your work
- Bring double-spaced copies of written work
- Bring the assignment prompt
Need help with writing or preparing presentations?
Work one-on-one with our peer tutors to improve your written work. Trained student tutors assist students with developing work at all levels.
How can we help you?
Call (419) 772-2186 or stop by to schedule appointments:
Heterick Memorial Library, Second Floor
One-on-one tutoring appointments available 2 to 5 p.m. M-F and 6-8 p.m. M-R.
For further information, contact:
Heather Surface, email@example.com
Director, The Writing Center