I love to involve all of my students in class. Everyone is asked to participate; no one is left out. ONU students are a joy to teach because they are a notch above other students. I have them for only a few years, and I want to make sure that each student has the best educational experience possible.
- Associate Professor of Accounting. 1988
- Howard, Beeler, Lentol, Siferd, and Schlanz, CPAs (Staff Accountant)
- Marathon Oil Company (Federal Tax Department)
- Orbitron Industries (Controller)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- DBA, Cleveland State University
- MBA, Case Western Reserve University
- BSBA, Ohio Northern University
- "Accounting Faculty Internships -- A Descriptive Study," accepted for presentation at the 2010 SEAAA conference on April 9 -10, 2010. Co-authored.