Work with faculty members in your major to enhance an upper-division class or follow up on experiential learning such as internships or study abroad.
Note: most students meet with the director as they plan their first contract course
1) Select a 3000- or 4000- level course that is particularly meaningful to you.
2) Work the with Honors Program Director and the faculty member to develop a project to enhance the class.
3) It can be a paper, lab work, a construction--the possibilities are endless!
4) Plan to work about an hour a week over the course of the semester
5) Keep the faculty member informed throughout the semester
Use the form below.