- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Pharmacy
- Academic Affairs
- Capital Leadership Award
- The Writing Center
- Course Evaluations (courseval)
- Heterick Memorial Library
- Honors Day
- Honors Program
- Lecture Series
- Study Abroad
- Summer Academic and Honors Institute
- Center for Democratic Governance and Rule of Law
- Elements of Excellence
You are here
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Closed- Will reopen April 2015
Please call Sue VanDyne at 419-772-2009 with any questions.
Honors Day is in recognition of students and faculty of Ohio Northern University whose scholarly achievement and service to the University community have distinguished them at the University and reflects great credit on Ohio Northern.
Tickets for the luncheon are priced at $13.00 each, and must be purchased in advance. If your son or daughter is on the meal plan they will need a ticket, however, it will be at no cost. In order to receive that ticket we need your son or daughter's student ID number.
Tickets may be purchased in several ways and are not limited in number:
- Credit card- see the link to the right. All tickets are $13 each unless the student is on the meal plan, then the ticket is free.
- Apartment Plans- Go to the dining hall and purchase ticket(s) for $13. You will be given a receipt which you will need to bring to the Academic Affairs office to pick up your ticket(s).
- Polar Points- Go to the dining hall and purchase ticket(s) for $13. You will be given a receipt which you will need to bring to the Academic Affairs office to pick up your ticket(s).
- Check- Parents can send in a check (made out to Ohio Northern University) or students can bring a check to purchase a ticket(s) for $13 to 2nd floor Lehr, Academic Affairs office.
All tickets are to be picked up in the Academic Affairs office by Friday, April 17th. Office hours during the week are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. If you are on the meal plan please bring your student ID.
Please call Sue VanDyne at Ext. 2009 if you have any questions.
"Today is a day to celebrate your successes and your accomplishments so far at ONU. It is also a day to commit to building your families, communities, towns, states, nations, world. The future is you. Transform it." Dr. Anne Lippert - May 7, 2005