The original interior of Presser featured a large recital hall which was subsequently named for former ONU faculty member, Ohio Governor and U.S. Senator Frank B. Willis. Willis had died the previous year.
The recital hall was originally named for former ONU faculty member, Ohio Governor, and later U.S. Senator Frank Bartlett Willis. The dedicatory plaque was likely moved during the 1953 conversion. It now resides in the Tilton Hall of Law.