Index to Grade Ledgers, 1871-1908
Early student records were kept in three large ledgers, microfilmed copies of which are available in the Heterick Memorial Library.
The records included:
- Name of Student
- Grades in courses took
- County and/or city of origin
In general, these records are not particularly informative by themselves. They can best be used in conjunction with alumni directory or college catalog entries if available.
The list below provides the first name on each page of the index.
- Scroll down to the page which covers the person in whom you are interested.
- Click on the name to see that page.
- Note the volume and page number.
- Click on your browser's "Back" button to return to this screen.
If you are working outside the library, contact Paul Logsdon at 419-772-2182 or email@example.com for copies.
Index to Grade Ledgers by Name
Baard - Byron
Cable - Cutter
Dafler - Dysinger
Eads - Eystone
Faber - Fyke
Gabel - Gwynn
Haag - Hytre
Iams - Izor