- Heterick Library Home
- Catalogs and search tools
- Quick Links
- Primary Links
- Taggart Law Library
You are here
Printer Refund Policy
Printing Refund Policy
The user is responsible for verifying print jobs and the printer to which they are being sent before accepting the charges.
· Refunds will only be provided for legitimate reasons and are granted at the discretion of the Public Services Librarian.
· Refunds will be provided only for affected pages so keep an eye on your printing.
· Refunds will not be granted to print jobs that were flawed due to user error such as mistakenly printing to the color printer or not quickly retrieving the print job.
· ONLY those jobs whose quality was degraded by faulty equipment will be credited.
· Printer runs out of ink
· Paper jams
· Toner smears or streaks
· Other obvious printer related defects
Printing refunds will be granted if the following conditions apply:
· Refund requests must be received within 1 business day of the troubled print job.
· Refund request form must be fully completed.
· Refund request form must be signed by an HML staff member.
· Flaw pages are submitted (when appropriate).
· Printing charge will be credited to the account.