Printer Refund Policy
Printing Refund Policy
The user is responsible for verifying print jobs and the printer to which they are being sent before accepting the charges.
· Refunds will only be provided for legitimate reasons and are granted at the discretion of the Public Services Librarian.
· Refunds will be provided only for affected pages so keep an eye on your printing.
· Refunds will not be granted to print jobs that were flawed due to user error such as mistakenly printing to the color printer or not quickly retrieving the print job.
· ONLY those jobs whose quality was degraded by faulty equipment will be credited.
· Printer runs out of ink
· Paper jams
· Toner smears or streaks
· Other obvious printer related defects
Printing refunds will be granted if the following conditions apply:
· Refund requests must be received within 1 business day of the troubled print job.
· Refund request form must be fully completed.
· Refund request form must be signed by an HML staff member.
· Flaw pages are submitted (when appropriate).
· Printing charge will be credited to the account.