You are here
Dr. Farhad Reza
- Associate Prof., Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2005-present
- Assistant Prof., Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2001-2005
- Instructor, Clarkson University, Potsdam NY, 1999-2000, 2001
- Civil Engineer, Washington Group, Massena NY, 2000
- Consulting, Cutting Edge Group, Lake George NY, 2000
- PhD, Civil Engineering, Clarkson University, 2001
- ME, Civil Engineering, Clarkson University, 1996
- BSCE, Civil Engineering, University of Iowa, 1995
- Strength of Materials
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Steel Design
- Structural Design
- Concrete materials science
- Nondestructive evaluation of structures
- Structural health monitoring
- Structural control
- Smart materials
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Boriboonsomsin, K., and Reza, F., 2007, "Mix Design and Benefit Evaluation of High Solar Reflectance Concrete for Pavements," Transportation Research Record, Journal of the TRB, In Press.
- Reza, F., Boriboonsomsin, K., and Bazlamit, S.M., 2006, "Development of a Pavement Quality Index for the State of Ohio," 85th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, TRB, Washington, D.C., Jan. 22-26.
- Bazlamit, S. M., and Reza, F., 2005, "Changes in Asphalt Pavement Friction Components and Adjustment of Skid Number for Temperature," Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 131, No. 6, pp. 470-476.
- Reza, F., Yamamuro, J. A., and Batson, G. B., 2004, "Electrical Resistance Change in Compact Tension Specimens of Carbon Fiber Cement Composites," Cement and Concrete Composites, Elsevier, Vol. 26, No. 7, pp. 873-881.
- Reza, F., Batson, G. B., Yamamuro, J. A., and Lee, J. S., 2003, "Resistance Changes During Compression of Carbon Fiber Cement Composites," Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 476-483.
Civil Engineering Department
525 S. Main Street
Ada, OH 45810