The Raabe College of Pharmacy offers a continuing education program 2011
Presented by Donnie L. Sullivan, R.Ph., Ph.D.,
Professor of Pharmacy Practice Ohio Northern University
1) Discuss corresponding liability and the responsibility of a pharmacist
2) Discuss the legal requirements of interns and technicians in an institutional setting
3) Discuss the legal issues in physician assistant and APN prescribing
4) Discuss the clinical use OARRS and how to register with OARRS
5) Discuss recordkeeping and dispensing issues in a case based format.
6) Discuss recent changes in Ohio pharmacy laws and rules
Monday, Dec. 5, 2011
Mulate's Party Hall
743 Convention Center Boulevard
New Orleans, La. 70130
Reception for Alumni and Friends
Update on the college from Dr. Jon Sprague, dean of the Raabe College of Pharmacy
Continuing Education program
RSVP by Dec. 2 to email@example.com
(please note ASHP Pharmacy CE in subject line)
or call 419-772-2727 or 1-866-ONU-ALUM (668-2586)
Ohio Northern University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The program is acceptable for Ohio Jurisprudence. This knowledge-based program is acceptable for CEU's. UAN 0048-0000-11-040-L03-P. Please allow 4-6 weeks for Statements of Credit to be issued.
There is no fee for this program.