- Welcome to ONU Pharmacy
- At A Glance
- Continuing Education
- Current Students
- Drug Information Center
- Experiential Program
- Learning Outcomes
- Our Faculty & Staff
- Personalized Medicine
- Pharmacy Alumni
- Pharmacy News
- Pharmacy Publications
- Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Pierstorf Family Pharmacy Museum
- Prospective Students
- Sebok Lecture Series
- Pharmacy Skills Center
You are here
5K Run/Walk for Diabetes
Date and Time:
Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
Dial-Roberson Stadium Parking Lot
There are currently 23.6 million children and adults in the U.S. with diabetes. Support local diabetes education and research.
- Registration will begin at 9:00 am in the Dial-Roberson Stadium Parking Lot.
- Fee is $20 for adults and $15 for students. A t-shirt is included in this price.
- T-shirts are $10 separately.
- Raffle prizes from local companies will be awarded after the race as well as awards for placing runners.
- Continental breakfast will be available after the race.
All proceeds will go to the Community Diabetes Center of Lima @ St. Rita's Medical Center.
Sponsored by the Academy of Student Pharmacists, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes & WONB Radio @ ONU.
Please contact Jenni Cornelius with any questions or to request a registration form.