You are here
Dr. Bruce Berdanier, PE, PS
- Associate Prof., Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio, 2003-present
- Assistant Prof., Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio, 2000-2003
- Consulting, Village Engineering, Ltd., Shelby, Ohio, 1983-Present
- Consulting, GGC Engineers, Inc., Gahanna, Ohio, 1995-Present
- Assistant Prof., South Dakota School of Mines Techonology, Rapid City, SD, 1996-2000
- City Engineer, City of Shelby, Ohio, 1992-1996
- PE, Registered Professional Engineer
- PS, Registered Professional Surveyor
- PhD, Environmental Engr./Hydrogeology, The Ohio State University, 1995
- MSCE, Environmental Engineering, Purdue University, 1983
- BSCE, Civil Engineering, The Ohio State University, 1980
- Environmental Science
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Engineering Project Management
- Wastewater Treatment Design
- Watershed Water Quality
- Water Treatment Design
- Surface Water Quality and Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Berdanier, B.W., Ziadat, A.H., (2006). "Evaluation of a Total Dissolved Solids Model in Comparison to Actual Field Data Measurements in the Cheyenne River, South Dakota, U.S.A." Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 117(1-3), June, 335-344.
- El-Hasan, T., Batarseh, M., Al-Omari, H., Ziadat, A., Jiries, A., Elali, A., Al-Naser, F., and Berdanier, B.W., (2006). "The Distribution of Heavy Metals in Urban Street Dusts of Karak City, Jordan." Soil and Sediment Contamination, 15(4): 357 - 365.
- Ziadat, A.H., Batarseh, M., El-Hasan, T., Berdanier, B.W., and Jiries, A., (2006), "Chemical and Mineralogical Characteristics of Dry Deposition in the Surrounding of a Cement Factory in Jordan." Environmental Forensics, 7(2): 169 - 174.
- Batarseh, M., Ziadat, A., Alawi, M., Berdanier, B.W., and Jiries, A, "Tree Bark as Bioindicator for Heavy Metal Contamination caused by Cement Factory in Fuhais City, Jordan." In Press 2007.
- Berdanier, B.W., Ziadat, A.H., "Simplified Integrated Design for Fixed Film Biological Nutrient Removal (FFBNR)." In Press, 2007.
Civil Engineering Department
525 S. Main Street
Ada, OH 45810