Dicke College of Business Learning Objectives
Masters of Professional Practice in Accounting, Forensic Accounting or Tax
- Graduates will possess effective professional written and oral communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to research, analyze, integrate and communicate complex information through the use of technology in order to facilitate a higher level of management decision-making.
- Graduates can apply sophisticated analytical, creative and critical thinking to enhance their independent problem solving skills.
- Graduates will seek further professional growth and be knowledgeable of advanced career, and certification options while encompassing the spirit of lifelong learning.
- Graduates will demonstrate in-depth knowledge in areas of forensic accounting or tax.
Connect with ONU: