Dicke College of Business Learning Objectives
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Graduates will possess effective professional written and oral communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to research, analyze, integrate and communicate complex information through the use of technology in order to facilitate management decision-making.
- Graduates will have an understanding of global sensitivity and diversity and will have developed a strong ethical and value decision-making base.
- Graduates will be able to apply analytic and creative thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit to enhance their independent problem solving skills.
- Graduates will be able to work well in a variety of teams.
- Graduates will seek professional growth and be knowledgeable of career, graduate school and certification options while encompassing the spirit of lifelong learning.
- Graduates of each major will demonstrate fundamental knowledge in discipline specific business areas.
Masters of Professional Practice in Accounting, Forensic Accounting or Tax
- Graduates will be able to research, analyze, integrate and communicate complex information through the use of technology in order to facilitate a higher level of management decision-making within the lens of professional skepticism.
- Graduates can apply sophisticated analytical, creative and critical thinking to enhance their independent problem solving skills.
- Graduates will seek further professional growth and advanced career, professional certification and lifelong learning options.
- Graduates will demonstrate in-depth knowledge in areas of forensic accounting and auditing, or tax.
Connect with ONU: