You are here
Dr. Megan Kraynok
- Introduction to Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Childhood and Adolescence
- Health Psychology
- Sleep throughout the Life Span
- Social Psychology
- Psychology and Sociology Department’s Outstanding Teaching Faculty Member as voted by the Student Advisory Board for the Getty college of Arts and Sciences – 2011-2012
- Psychology and Sociology Department’s Outstanding Teaching Faculty Member as voted by the Student Advisory Board for the Getty college of Arts and Sciences – 2010-2011
- Ohio Northern University Ohio Northern University Greek Life Teacher of the Year nominee – 2010-2011
- Normative sleep parameters
- Adolescent sleep phase shift
- Nonmedical psychostimulant use and sleep
- Correlates of delayed sleep onset
- Use of cognitive dissonance to improve sleep hygiene
Fiske, A., Ciliberti, C., Clegg-Kraynok, M., Gould, C., Nadorff, D., Nadorff, M., Nazem, S., & Stahl., S. (2012). Mental health and aging. In J. Maddux, J. Gosselin, & B. Winstead (Eds.), Psychopathology: Foundations for a Contemporary Understanding (3rd ed).
Clegg-Kraynok, M.M., McBean, M.M., & Montgomery-Downs, H.E. (2011). Sleep quality and characteristics of college students who use prescription psychostimulants nonmedically. Sleep Medicine, 12, 598-602.
Montgomery-Downs, H. E., Insana, S. P., Clegg-Kraynok, M. M., & Mancini, L. M. (2010). Normative longitudinal maternal sleep: The first 4 postpartum months. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 203, 465.e1-7.
Strough, J., & Clegg-Kraynok, M. (2010). Course guide for Social Psychology, Littleton, MA: Tapestry Press.
Calef, R. S., Choban, M. C., Glenney, K. R., Calef, R. A., Schmitt, E., Hinte, S., Clegg, M., Kraynok, J. E., & Richards, S. D. (2007). Perseveration of the partial reinforcement effect in extinction with rats over two phases of extinction and two stages of continuous reinforcement. Psychological Reports, 100, 101-107.