Physics and Astronomy Learning Objectives
Physics and Astronomy
- Acquire a quantitative and qualitative knowledge of classical physics.
- Acquire a quantitative and qualitative knowledge of modern physics.
- Develop an understanding of the scientific experiment: Design experiments, acquire data, interpret data, and formulate scientific conclusions.
- Distinguish what is reasonably well established and interpret and discriminate what is still highly hypothetical.
- Demonstrate fluency in written and spoken communication of the results of physical investigations.