U.S.-Japan Summer Camp
Now accepting applications for the 2014 U.S.-Japan Camp
Would you like to...
- Learn Japanese
- Experience Japanese Culture
- Learn Japanese History - from anime to samurai
- Make new friends
- And earn college credit at the same time?
- Limited to 20 American high school students (freshmen through seniors)
- Sunday, July 20 - Arrival and orientation
- Monday, July 21 - Instruction begins
- Saturday, August 2 - Departure
- $1495 (Housing, meals and academic credit is more than $5000 value)
- A limited number of scholarships are available based upon need. (Please contact Dr. Crawford for details.)
- A deposit of $500 is due to reserve your spot in the camp. You should submit all application materials at that time as well. The application process will close when all spots are taken.
How to Apply
Complete all of the following forms: Application for Admission, Emergency Contacts, Medical Waiver (requires notarization), Code of Conduct, Photo Release, and Checklist. Payments can be made and Registration information provided online at: https://payment.onu.edu/C21185_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=69
Forms should be mailed to:
Russ Crawford, Ph.D.
Ada, OH 45810
Questions should also be directed to Crawford using one of the following:
|Computer Account Agreement||28.78 KB|
|Photo Release Form||117.12 KB|
|Emergency Contact Form||25.5 KB|
|US-Japan Housing Information Checklist||75 KB|