HPJ Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate knowledge of key concepts and theoretical frameworks in American, comparative, and international politics.
- Demonstrate competency in critical and analytical reasoning skills necessary for the study of political science.
- Communicate effectively through strong writing and oral skills.
- Demonstrate competency with tools underlying modern social science research, including statistical or qualitative analysis.
- Participate as a civically engaged member of society.