- Teacher Education Programs
- Opportunities and Resources
- For Current Students
- Resource Room
- Student and Alumni Success
- National Accreditation
- Our Faculty
- Learning Outcomes
- Education in Practice
You are here
APPLICATION FOR LICENSURE
Teacher education candidates shall make application for licensure and verify that their Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII) fingerprint background check is up to date. All forms are available from the Center for Teacher Education (CTE) office and are to be returned to the CTE office for processing. Information regarding the application procedure is attached to the application form. Additional questions should be directed to the Director of the Center for Teacher Education.
The Director of the Center for Teacher Education cannot forward the application for licensure to the State Department of Education until the following have been accomplished:
• A degree has been granted by Ohio Northern University and all licensure requirements have been completed.
• The criminal identification check has been conducted by the BCII and the FBI to be sent to the Ohio Department of Education.
• The results of the Praxis II are received indicating a passing score in all required areas.
Additional questions regarding the application process should be directed to the Director of the Center for Teacher Education.