- Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2010 - present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2005 - present
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA, 2003 - 2005
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 2001 - 2003
- Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, Cornell University, 2001
- M.S., Organic Chemistry, Cornell University, 1997
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Puget Sound, 1995
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Introductory chemistry
- Long wavelength solvatochromic dyes
- Design of novel nitric oxide and nitroxyl delivery systems for use in biological and medical applications
- Long wavelength photolabile protecting groups
- Investigation of the role of conical intersections in the mechanisms and reaction dynamics of organic photochemistry
- Quantum mechanics
- "New Potentials for Old: The Darboux Transformation in Quantum Mechanics" Williams, B. W.; Celius, T. C. J. Chem. Ed. 2008, 85, 576-584.
- "The Photochemistry of Diazirines" Celius, T. C.; Toscano, J. P. in The CRC Handbook of Organic Photochemistry and Photobiology (2nd edition); Horspool, W. editor., 2004.
- "The Photochemistry of a-Diazocarbonyl Compounds" Celius, T. C.; Wang, Y.; Toscano, J. P. in The CRC Handbook of Organic Photochemistry and Photobiology (2nd edition); Horspool, W. editor., 2004.
- "Controlled Photochemical Release of Nitric Oxide from O2-Naphthylmethyl- and O2-Naphthylallyl-Substituted Diazeniumdiolates" Bushan, K. M.; Xu, W.; Ruane, R. H.; D'Sa, R. A.; Pavlos, C. M.; Smith, J. A.; Celius, T. C.; Toscano, J. P. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2002, 124, 12640-12641.