- At a Glance
- Majors & Minors
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Learning Outcomes
- CO-OP Program
- Current Student Information
- District Science Day
- Faculty & Staff
- Keiser Lectureship
- The Cuba Center
- Internship Stories
You are here
As medical laboratory science practioners and educators, we the faculty and teaching staff of the West Central Ohio Medical Laboratory Science Program are committed to providing our students with an education that prepares them to enter professional practice as academically accomplished, caring and competent individuals. To that end, our responsibility is to:
- Model professionalism in word and action at all times and in all circumstances.
- Expose each student to knowledge-building, skill-developing experiences.
- Create a learning environment that ensures that all students are educated in an atmosphere of fairness and equality.
- Facilitate active participation of students and colleagues in collaborative and scholarly activities.
- Encourage student and colleague involvement in professional organizations.
- Recognize, reinforce and promote student achievement.
- Remain steadfast in our pursuit of excellence in education and service.