- At a Glance
- Majors & Minors
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Learning Outcomes
- CO-OP Program
- Current Student Information
- District Science Day
- Faculty & Staff
- Keiser Lectureship
- The Cuba Center
- Internship Stories
You are here
2015 Biology Refresher Course
Tuesday, July 7th - Saturday, July 11th
Registration deadline: Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Thursday, July 23rd - Monday, July 27th
Registration deadline: Thursday, July 9, 2015
WHAT IS THE BIOREFRESHER?
- A four day course that provides incoming freshman the opportunity to review fundamental biological concepts
- Taught using hands-on learning activities including model building & case studies
- Instructed by full-time Biology Department faculty
BENEFITS OF THE REFESHER
- Helps students transition from high school level biology to college level biology
- Offers a sneak peak into the expectations of college professors
- Prepares students for successful start in Biology at ONU!!
- Provides an opportunity make new friends!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE REFRESHER?
- Biology Majors (including Pre-med, P-PT, P-PA, etc)
- Environmental & Field Biology majors
- Forensic Biology majors
- Medical Laboratory Science majors
- Molecular Biology majors
- Biochemistry majors
- Pharmacy majors
- Psychology majors
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
The Registration form can be found below. Complete the registration form and enclose a check (make payable to Ohio Northern University) for the full amount and mail registration and check to the address below:
Ohio Northern University
Attn Jane Brown / BioRefresher
525 S Main St.
Ada OH 45810
419-772-2325 - Department office
Contact Dr. Amy Aulthouse Email: email@example.com