Hanyang Summer Fellowship Program
Fellowships are awarded by the Dean's Office to THREE students from each ONU undergraduate college. Fellowships include tuition for the summer classes in Korea, housing, excursion costs and a stipend for partial airfare of $750.
Student applications for the Hanyang Fellowship should be submitted by January 26, 2017.
To apply online, click here.
Hanyang University International Summer Program - July 3-July 28, 2017
- Four weeks in Seoul, S. Korea
- Wide variety of academic courses to choose from (business, int’l relations, engineering, science, humanities, arts, literature, etc)
- Courses are conducted in English
- Korean Language and Cultural Studies available
- Up to 6 semester credits awarded
- Housing on the Hanyang University campus
Complete Summer Program info: www.hanyangsummer.com/seoul
About Hanyang University
Hanyang University is one of the leading private universities in Korea with a total of 20 colleges and 12 postgraduate schools. Located in Seoul, the undergraduate student population is approximately 32,000 including 3,500 postgraduate students enrolled in a wide variety of disciplines. Facilities are modern and located in Seoul, on a beautiful, hilly campus which boasts easy access to the Seoul subway system.
Lehr Memorial 122
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.