Affiliated Organizations and Institutions
Affiliated programs are those in which ONU has entered into a consortium agreement with an international educational organization or single institution outside the United States. Students are considered enrolled at the host institution and are charged tuition at the host institution, and not ONU tuition for the term. Moreover, since students are enrolled at another institution, no direct ONU financial aid funds or tuition remission provisions apply for students participating in these programs. Federal and state assistance can be used.
Affiliated International Education Organizations
Our affiliated international education organizations offer a variety of courses and experiential learning opportunities in a diversity of locations. Some affiliations provide students with a discount on the program fee, and allow ONU students eligibility for certain program scholarships. Please examine the organization website or contact the Study Abroad Office for further details.
- University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Athena Study Abroad
- The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)
- Semester at Sea
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
Affiliated International Institutions
The majority of our affiliated institutional partners have unique relations with particular ONU departments and many have a specialized curriculum. Consult the relevant department or college for more information.
College of Arts & Sciences
Department of Art and Design
- Accademia Italiana - Florence, Italy
- Burren College of Art - Ballyvaughan, Ireland
- Studio Art Centers International, Inc. (SACI) - Florence, Italy
- University of the Arts, London - London, England
Department of Theatre Arts
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre - Tallinn, Estonia
- Instituto Lorenzo de' Medici - various, Italy
- The University of Cape Town - Cape Town, South Africa
- The University of New South Wales - New South Wales, Australia
- Engineering summer programs through University of Missouri
Lehr Memorial 122
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.