Deans and Department Chairs Information
- Dicke College of Business Administration, Dean John Navin
- Getty College of Arts & Sciences, Dean Holly Baumgartner
- Pettit College of Law, Interim Dean David Crago
- Raabe College of Pharmacy, Dean Steven Martin
- T.J. Smull College of Engineering, Dean John-David Yoder
- Academic Assessment, Dr. Eunhee Kim, Director
- Athletics, Mr. Tom Simmons, Athletics Director
- Center for Teacher Education, Dr. Diana Garlough, Director
- Foundation, Government, and Academic Grants - Mrs. Beckie Watercutter, Director
- Global Academic Initiatives, Dr. Lynda Nyce, Director
- Heterick Library, Prof. Kathleen Baril, Director
- Information Technology, Mr. Jeff Reiman, Director
- Institutional Research, Mr. Omer Minhas, Director
- Registrar's Office, Mrs. Melanie Hough, Registrar
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Ms. Alyssa Bell, Coordinator
- University General Education, Dr. Juliet Hurtig, Director
- Taggart Library, Prof. Nancy Armstrong, Director
Contract Request Forms
The following forms are to be used to request a contract for part-time faculty, coaches and volunteer coaches.
Expectations for Faculty Evaluation Materials
For prospective faculty candidates interviewing on campus, summary sheets of student evaluations and peer evaluation materials should be provided to the Office of Academic Affairs for faculty evaluations. Evaluations should be signed by the individuals evaluating. Recommendations from the department (if there is group action) and the dean with the reasons for the recommendations should be part of the materials provided. It is expected that peer input will be a part of these evaluations.
First-year evaluations should include student evaluations from fall semester and are due February 1.
Second-year evaluations should include student evaluations from the first year and from fall semester of the current year and are due November 30.
Promotion and tenure dossiers should include any peer evaluations that have been reduced to writing, together with summaries of all student evaluations prepared by University Institutional Research. Student evaluations must be provided for all courses taught in the previous three years; additional evaluations may be provided at the discretion of the faculty member.
Faculty Search Material
- Check-Off Sheet for Searches
- Sample Position Announcement
- Sample Telephone Reference Check
- Candidate Evaluation Form
- Academic Personnel Staffing
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810