Deans and Department Chairs Information
- Dicke College of Business Administration, Dean John Navin
- Getty College of Arts & Sciences, Interim Dean Tena Roepke
- Pettit College of Law, Interim Dean Steve Veltri
- Raabe College of Pharmacy, Dean Steven Martin
- T.J. Smull College of Engineering, Dean Eric Baumgartner
- Academic Assessment - Dr. Eunhee Kim, Director
- Athletics, Mr. Tom Simmons, Athletics Director
- Center for Teacher Education, Dr. Diana Garlough, Director
- Foundation, Government, and Academic Grants - Mrs. Beckie Watercutter, Director
- Freed Center for the Arts, Ms. Jerica Humphrey, Interim Director
- Global Academic Initiatives, Dr. Lynda Nyce, Director
- Heterick Library, Prof. Kathleen Baril, Director
- Information Technology, Mr. Jeff Reiman, Director
- Institutional Research, Mr. Omer Minhas, Director
- Registrar's Office, Mrs. Melanie Hough, Registrar
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Ms. Alyssa Bell, Coordinator
- University General Education, Dr. Juliet Hurtig, Director
- Taggart Library, Prof. Nancy Armstrong, Director
Contract Request Forms
The following forms are to be used to request a contract for part-time faculty, coaches and volunteer coaches.
Expectations for Faculty Evaluation Materials
Summary sheets of student evaluations and peer evaluation materials should be provided to the Office of Academic Affairs for faculty evaluations. Evaluations should be signed by the individuals evaluating. Recommendations from the department (if there is group action) and the dean with the reasons for the recommendations should be part of the materials provided. It is expected that peer input will be a part of these evaluations.
First-year evaluations should include student evaluations from fall quarter and are due Feb. 1.
Second-year evaluations should include student evaluations from the first year and from fall quarter of the current year and are due Nov. 30.
Faculty Search Material
- Check-Off Sheet for Searches
- Sample Position Announcement
- Sample Telephone Reference Check
- Candidate Evaluation Form
- University Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Data Sheet
- Academic Personnel Staffing
Personnel Actions Timeline
University Catalog Preparation Schedule
525 South Main Street
Ada, Ohio 45810
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.