You are here
HEOA Student Consumer Information
This page has been created to fulfill Ohio Northern University's compliance with the disclosure requirements under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). Below is a list of the disclosure requirements, and links to pages that contain the actual information or where to obtain the information.
Financial aid and tuition information
- Contact information for assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information
- Federal student financial aid penalties for drug law violations
- Net price calculator
- Notice of availability of institutional and financial aid information
- Price of attendance
NCAA Division III Financial Aid Review:
In a memorandum dated September 27, 2013, Ohio Northern University was notified by the NCAA Division III Financial Aid Committee that the initial review of the university’s 2013-14 financial aid report, for the 2012-13 academic year, was conducted and no further inquiry would occur.
Health and Safety
- Campus security policies
- Crime statistics and crime log
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention program
- Fire statistics and fire log (on campus housing facilities)
- Vaccination policies
- Graduation rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act). No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students.
- Intercollegiate athletic program participation rates and financial support data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act). Click on "Get data for one institution" and enter Ohio Northern in the search box.
- Transfer-out rates for students receiving athletically related student aid (Student Right-to-Know Act). No athletically related student aid is provided at Ohio Northern University to students. Thus, the transfer-out rate is zero.
- Exit counseling for student borrowers
- Initial loan counseling for student borrowers
- Institutional code of conduct for education loans
- Preferred lender lists
- Student loan information
- Job placement rates for graduates
- Graduate and professional education placement for graduates
- Placement of Law Graduates
Student outcomes (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- For Full-time undergraduate students (overall)
- By gender and race/ethnicity (click on Retention/Graduation Rates)
- For Students Receiving Financial Aid:
6 Year graduation rate for undergraduate cohort entering in Fall 2007 and:
1) Receiving Pell Grant = 62.4%
2) Receiving a subsidized Stafford Loan (and not a Pell grant) = 92.3%
3) Receiving neither a Pell Grant or a subsidized Stafford Loan = 68.7% (381 graduates among a cohort of 555 who neither had a fund code of PELL or DSUB)
Summer Campus and Conferences