- Mission, Vision & Core Values
- ONU 2021
- History of ONU
- About Ada
- Board of Trustees
- Community Relations
- Emergency Information
- Academic Calendar Overview
- FERPA information
- HEOA Student Consumer Information
- Just the Facts
- Maps and Directions
- Campus and Facilities
- Offices & Services
You are here
About Ada and the Area
Learn more about Ada by visiting the following sites:
We welcome you to The Village of Ada, Ohio. We hope you find some valuable information in these pages. We look forward to having you join our community and encourage you to contact our offices with any questions.
115 W. BUCKEYE AVE, P.O. BOX 292
ADA, OHIO 45810
419-634-4045 OR 419-634-9353
VILLAGE COUNCIL MEMBERS
ASSISTANT VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR
Water/Sewer/Refuse, Streets, Utilities
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thurs. and Fri.) and Christmas Day.
ADA POLICE DEPARTMENT
P.O. Box 182007
Columbus, OH 43218
GIVE 3 DAYS NOTICE
CENTURY LINK TELEPHONE
P.O. Box 660068
Dallas, TX 75266
GIVE 3 – 5 DAYS NOTICE
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER
P.O. Box 24405
Canton, OH 44701
GIVE 24 HOUR NOTICE
TIME WARNER CABLE
P.O. Box 627
Chillocothe, OH 45601
GIVE 3-5 DAYS NOTICE
725 W North Ave.
Ada, OH 45810
ADA HIGH SCHOOL
725 W North Ave.
Ada, OH 45810
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR VILLAGE WATER/SEWER/REFUSE SERVICES:
Please visit the Water Office to make application for Village Services. Applicant must come in person and application should be completed at least 1 business day prior to the need for services.
The following information is required for application:
- Applicant information and identification (Driver’s License);
- A two-hundred dollar ($200.00) deposit is required by the person making application for service;
- Reference information: name, address and telephone number of person not residing in the residence; and
- Name of all people residing in the residence.
- 1. We accept CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and DEBIT. Bills may be paid online via VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER AND DEBIT at www.adaoh.org
- 2. The applicant is responsible for payment of the bill.
- 3. You should receive a bill around the 1st of the month. If you have not received your bill in the 1st week, call our office. Failure to receive a bill does not waive late penalties.
- 4. Water payments are due by 11:59 pm on the 10th of each month. Remaining balances are subject to a 5% late charge, per Codified Ordinance 925.20.
- 5. When moving please notify our office so the account is taken out of your name and the procedure for the deposit refund may be completed.
- 6. The utility bill is a monthly bill. The readings that appear on the bill are actual readings, not calculated charges. * Exception: extremely cold weather.
- 7. Refuse service may also be included in your bill. You will be responsible for the recycle bin and tote.
$48.00 After hours call out fee
$20.00 Delinquent fee + $25.00 per trip fee
$30.00 Returned check fee
$20.00 Minimum brush chipping fee